Friday, May 20, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you have had a great week! I am excited about next week because my camps begin on Monday. It is the second year I have done my football camp, and I am very excited about it again this year. I had a good group of kids last year, so I am hoping things go well again this year! I want you to spend time with family and friends today and pray for Coach Al Schmidt. He is the head track and field coach at Mississippi State and he had surgery recently because of heart problems. Please pray for a speedy recovery and strength for him and his family during this time! Have a great weekend!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment