Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Take the Time, Tuesday

I hope your Monday was a great day and your week started off on a positive note. If it didn't make today a better day and finish the week strong. President Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden, and I thought about all of the military men and women that have given their lives for our country and they are not appreciated enough or recognized enough for their efforts and sacrifices. I want us all to take the time today to pray for all of our military personnel as well as their families. Because of what they do, we are free. I thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart because they are my heros. If you are ever out in public, take the time to speak to men and women that you seen in uniform and tell them how much you appreciate their service. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment