Monday, May 2, 2011

Continue to pray for the victims of the storms

I hope all of you had a great weekend! I was able to go to Mayben, MS and Smithville, MS Saturday to help clean up from the tornadoes that hit and I was amazed at the destruction. While we were in Smithville, it was crazy to see one house that was completely destroyed and the house next door did not have any damage at all. We had a lot of volunteers there to help, so we were able to get a lot done. After lunch, I went to Smithville to drop off some supplies with some friends of mine and the people there were so appreciative of the things we brought. They kept telling us how much they appreciated the supplies and our  being there to help. As we walked around Smithville, I was in shock at what I saw. Houses were completely gone. Cars had been thrown everywhere. I had never in my life seen anything remotely close to the damage I saw there. My heart still goes out to that community and so many others that have been affected by the storm. I ask that you will continue to pray for so many and give your time to help because it is desperately needed. I hope you have a magnificent Monday!

Ephesians 2:10

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment