Monday, May 9, 2011

Great Weekend

I hope all of you had a great weekend! I had a lot of fun at the Market Street Festival this weekend, and it was a success. Now that I have finished with Market Street, I am getting things ready for my second annual 3d football camp which I am very excited about as well. I am having one in Columbus as well as Starkville this year and you can check the site for the dates, times, and ages. Last night, I was able to see my longtime friend get ordained as a minister at my home church. It was so awesome to see a friend of mine continuing to pursue what God has for him in his life. I look forward to his future and the things God will do with him in the lives of other people. I hope all of you have a great week, and I wanted to leave you with a quote to think on.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment