Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation Time

I hope all of you had a great weekend. I was not able to post a blog Friday because the site was down for some reason. I was able to speak at a high school graduation Friday night, and I enjoyed every minute of it. As I sat and observed the ceremony before I spoke, I remembered my high school days and all of the great memories that came with it. I am so thankful for all of the teachers, coaches, and administrators that invested in my life for so many years. I want you to pray for all of the high school kids that have graduated and will be graduating in the next couple of weeks. Statistics show that 80% of kids drop out of church when they leave high school, so I am asking you to pray that these graduates would continue to seek Christ and stay in church as they embark on new journeys in their lives. I hope all of you have a magnificent Monday!

Psalm 103:12

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment