Friday, April 29, 2011

Pray

I hope all of you have had a great week. I was not able to post a blog yesterday because all of the power was out in Starkville due to the terrible weather that came through. I wanted to dedicate this blog to all of the people that have been affected by the tornadoes that came through Mississippi and Alabama Wednesday. I have seen videos and photos that are heart breaking and mind blowing. My heart goes out to all of the people that were directly and indirectly affected by the storm, and I hope that you will join in with me as we pray for them and give them our time other resources as well. Make strangers your family by giving them things that they need in times like these. I pray that lives and families will be restored and God will give peace to so many that need it. Have a great weekend!

2 Chronicles 7:14

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment