Monday, April 4, 2011

4 Questions to Ask Yourself

I hope all of you had a great weekend! Yesterday, Dr. Voddie Bauchum spoke at my home church, so I was able to go and here him speak. I was not only impressed by his message and ability to relay the information, but challenged by what he said. Before you answer the questions below, read 1 John 5!  I wanted to list the 4 questions that Dr. Bauchum asked, and I want you to ask yourself these questions to see where you stand with the Lord. Here are the questions below:

1. Do you believe the gospel as it is presented in the Bible?
2. Do you love your brothers and sisters? The church?
3. Do you do what God commands?
4. Do you persevere?

I encourage you to answer these questions and be honest with yourself! Have a magnificent Monday!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment