Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Take the Time, Tuesday

Today is the wonderful take the time Tuesday, and I wanted to make it fun today for everyone! I want you to take the time today to pray for the families of America and the relationships in America. I feel like so many people take marriage too lightly. It is starting to really bother me. I want the family to unite and begin to make differences in the world. I think one of the main reasons our world is in the shape it is in right now is because fathers have left the picture. We have kids raising kids. We do not have two parents in the home that are directing children in the way in which they should go. Take the time today to pray that people would begin to understand why marriage was instituted and that people would begin to take relationships more serious!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment