Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Take the Time, Tuesday

It is exam week in Starkville, so things are very busy! Nothing like finishing a day with no brain cells left and having to prepare for another exam the next day. I want you to take the time today to pray for the teachers in America. Teachers have such an important job and they are often overlooked as an important profession. Without teachers, we would not be able to do anything. Pray that more teachers will see their role as an opportunity to really invest in lives and help build futures for the kids in the world today. I am so thankful for all of my teachers, and I appreciate all they did for me. Have a terrific Tuesday!


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment