Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mr. Mike Bogue

 My blog from January 20th talked about the 10 people that have been most influential in my life, and today I wanted to talk about one of them.  I will eventually talk about each one and why they have impacted my life, and I will start with Mr. Mike Bogue.  Growing up and being best friends with his son, I was able to observe Mr. Mike a lot. I watched everything he did. I watched the way he treated his wife. I watched the way he treated his children. I watched the way he treated others. I watched the way he treated his parents. I watched the way he handled situations. I watched the way he lived his life. I watched everything because I wanted to be like him. He is a man that loves God, loves his family and loves people. He is a provider, a protector, a leader, and a man of God that I truly respect. Mr. Mike loves his wife the way Christ calls men to do so. Ephesians 5 talks about a husband loving his wife as Christ loves the church. I can honestly say Mr. Mike does that, and I am grateful for him in my life! I pray that I can be a Godly father, husband, and worker when I get older! Thank you Mr. Mike! 

Who has influenced you?

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment