Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Revival Message

Last night I was able to speak at a church in Tupelo, and I had a great time. I loved the pastor as well as the members in the church. When I got there, one of the couples from the church had us over and fed us a delicious meal. I wanted to include a quote from the pastor that was preaching the revival service last night and let you ponder on it. I gave my testimony to the church, and the pastor gave the message.

Don't be ashamed of your past.
Don't be attached to the present.
Don't be afraid of the future.

I hope this has a great impact on you like it did me. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Philippians 3:13

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment