Friday, April 1, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you have had a great week! It is hard to believe March is over and April is here. Don't forget today is April fools day so play a trick on someone... A clean one of course! I would love for you to email me a good idea for an April fools joke or something that has happened to you. I talked about one of my best friends yesterday because his baby boy was born. He gets to take him home today, so they will spend their first night at home as a family together! I am so excited for him. I want you to tell your family how much you appreciate all they do for you today. Or, tell your friends how much you appreciate them in your life. Without those people, where would you be? Have a great weekend!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment