Monday, April 25, 2011

He Has Risen

I hope all of you had a great weekend! I had an awesome weekend with friends and family as we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I was able to spend time with some of my closest friends this weekend, and it was great because we do not get to do that very often. I hope all of you reflected on the cross and the crucifixion this weekend because as Christians, it is the most important event in history. Christmas is always a great time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ but without his death, burial, and resurrection, everything is meaningless. We serve a God that was buried but the grave couldn't hold Him and now He is seated at the right hand of the Father. I watched an Easter presentation this weekend and there were two little boys that sat in front of me. I watched them throughout the play and their eyes were so fixed on everything that was going on, and I found myself praying for them. Praying that they would come to know Christ and seek Him with their whole heart. I pray that you will be encouraged today and no matter where you were or where you are right now, God loves you and He wants for you to come back to Him. I hope you have a magnificent Monday!

1 John 2:17

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment