Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Gift of Life

Yesterday one of my best friends had his baby boy! I was able to go to the hospital and see all of them and it was such a blessing. As I sat there and watched him sleep, I couldn't do anything but smile. I was able to hold him and talk to him for a little while and he could barely open his eyes. It was such a beautiful thing to sit there and just watch the little boy breathe. As I sat there, I marveled over life. His small feet, his small hands, his head full of hair, and his soft skin were just precious. It was so awesome seeing the gift of life before my very eyes. I thank God for the blessing of kids and yesterday was a humbling experience for me.   I didn't want to leave him. I actually just wanted to bring him home with me, but I guess I will just have to spoil him whenever I can! Thank God for the people that raised you and took care of you!

Proverbs 22:6

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment