Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Mom,


You are my best friend, and I love you more than you will ever know.  Over the last few years, I have really started to appreciate all the things you have done for me in my life.  I know you have gone through so much and because you are so strong you made it through all of it.  I want to be like you when I grow up, because if I do, I will be awesome!  You have inspired me to be the person that I am today, and I thank you for always being there for me.  I have faced many challenges, and you have always been there to help me through it.  I value our family more than anything, and we have been able to touch so many people’s lives simply because we know what it means to love.  We will continue to do that, and I will do that when I have a family of my own.  I look forward to the day that I can be the best father and husband I can be because of the things I have seen you endure and overcome, alone!  You win the best mom award now and forever!

Love,
Your Best Friend and Son



Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment