Friday, January 21, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope you have all had a great week! I imagine you are glad it is Friday because I know I am. I want to leave you all with a few verses to read and think over for the weekend.  As you spend time with your family and friends tonight, and this weekend, read James 1 and discuss it! I am at a place in my life where I am struggling in certain areas and maybe you are too.  We need to remember that these tests will only increase our faith if we allow it to do so.  Read the chapter for yourself and allow God to speak to you however He chooses to do so. My prayer is that after you read this chapter, you will do as verse 22 says... be DOERS! I am often guilty of hearing the Word and seeing the Word, but I want to put it into action.  As we read, expect to be changed! I challenge us all to begin being DOERS!

James 1


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment