Friday, January 14, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you have had a great week and are ready for a wonderful 3 day weekend.  Last week was the first "Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday." I received some neat stories about people hanging out with their family and friends for the evening.  I was able to spend time with a friend and we had dinner together.   I want you to invite a friend, family, or group of people over tonight and cook dinner for them.  After dinner, play some games and relax with one another.  Card games, board games, or any other games should make the night a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy the fellowship time, and I look forward to hearing about them from you. Have a great weekend and God bless!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment