Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Grandmother


Thank you so much for all you have done for our family over the years.  I don’t think there is a closer family in the world than ours, and I wouldn’t change one thing about it.  You have always been there for all of us, and I am so thankful for that.  You definitely win the best grandmother award, and I love you!

Love,
Your Grandson

I wanted to take the time the last two days to let you know how much my mother and grandmother mean to me.  I felt they deserved their own blog.   In life, we have certain people that help us become who we are, and they have been vital in that role! I hope you recognize the people that have molded you into who you are today. If you have any encouraging quotes, ideas, or verses, email me at asktyson@tysonplee.com. Tomorrow's blog is an exciting and challenging one, so check it out and spread the word!


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment