Friday, January 28, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope you all have had a great week! I am looking forward to the weekend because I am going to see my boys play in the Senior bowl down in Mobile.  Please pray for the guys that will be playing! It is the end of the week and it is Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday as well.  I hope you have participated in the previous ones. If you have any stories that you would like to share, feel free to send them to the email listed below. I have had some awesome emails come in so far, and I would love to hear from you! I want you to tell each person in your family you love them today! I want you to use the words I Love You! When was the last time you told your mom, dad, husband, wife, son, daughter, or other family member how much you loved them? You may have to pick up the phone and call them or maybe you will be able to tell them in person, but I encourage you to participate and spread the love! Have a great weekend!


1 John 4:19


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment