Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Take The Time, Tuesday

Well, it's that time again. Take The Time, Tuesday that is. I want you to take the time to pray for someone today that you may not have a good relationship with.  Maybe it is a person that has done you wrong, hurt your feelings, or you just simply don't care for them for various reasons.  Many times in life it is hard for us to reach out to people as it is, but especially people that we may have unsolved problems with.  The other day, a guy came up to me and said he needed to tell me something.  I asked him what it was that he felt he needed to share and this is what he said:

"Tyson, I wanted to let you know that I have wanted to tell you this for a little while now.  I said some things about you to people that I knew were wrong, but I chose to do it anyways.  You may not have ever heard those things, but I felt that I needed to tell  you myself to put my mind at ease.  I hope you will forgive me for saying things that were not true."

That is just paraphrased, but did I forgive him? Instantly! Take the time today to pray for someone that you are not on good terms with because you never know what could happen!

Matthew 5:44

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment