Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reflect

A year ago from today, Haiti endured a disaster that would forever change their lives.   The devastating earthquake took the lives of thousands and thousands of people.  Many times, it is easy to forget the past and let things just move along, but I ask that you would pray for the people of Haiti today, as well as their families.  Imagine waking up one day and at the end of the day, you have lost everything you owned.  I commit myself to pray for the people of Haiti today, and I ask that you would do the same.  Reflect on your life, and thank God for the things that you have that we all take for granted!

If you were able to go to Haiti in the past year, please post your experience below or send me an email. I want to share your experience with others.  How did it change your life?

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment