Monday, January 31, 2011

Look Around

I hope you all had a great weekend. I was able to go down to Mobile, AL for the weekend and watch the Senior Bowl. Pernell McPhee, Chris White, KJ Wright, and Derek Sherrod all did extremely well as they represented the Mississippi State Bulldogs in a great way! I was proud of all of them, and I wish them the best in their next steps toward NFL careers.  I was also able to spend time with two of my friends that mean so much to me, and that was a blessing as well!


Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller

We all get caught up in going through the motions sometimes in our lives. Our schedules are set up each day and most of the time they are from sun up until sun down.  I want you to think about trying to slow a few things down in your life and look around wherever you may be.  Life is such a precious gift that we often take for granted.  If you have kids, I think you understand how fast time flies. I have a little brother and sister, and I can say that I see how fast time goes as well. I feel like they should be kids still, but they are both young adults now.  Don't miss out on this life because you only get one!


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment