Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Take The Time, Tuesday

Well it is Take The Time, Tuesday again, and I want you to Take The Time to lift someone up today.  I received a few stories from people that completed this last week, and it seemed to go well for them.  If you did this last week, email me and let me know how it went for you.  It is really encouraging to see how people respond to the blogs and the impact it has on others.  I challenge you to Take The Time today to let at least one person know how much they mean to you or have meant to you in your life.  Tell them how much you appreciate them because it could make someone's day and you wouldn't know it!


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

1 comment:

  1. Tyson, Many people have lifted me up, not just in encouraging words, but in prayer as well. I believe prayer works..I have experienced the blessing because of it. I pray your journey will be blessed, as well as your readers. Inspire, encourage, love...make someone else's day and yours will be fuller. Robyn

    ReplyDelete