Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Today is the first day I have seen this much  snow outside in my entire life! I must say, it has been a lot of fun being able to enjoy all of it! As I have sat and watched the snow fall and accumulate on the ground, Isaiah 1:18 comes to my mind.



“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
 
   says the LORD. 
“Though your sins are like scarlet, 
   they shall be as white as snow; 
though they are red as crimson, 
   they shall be like wool. 


The snow that falls is so pure and white.  I can look out my window and see white on the ground, on the tops of houses, and on top of every car.  I thank God for sending his son to die on the cross for our sins so that we can be forgiven and be white as snow.  Thank the Lord today for His unfailing love, mercy, and grace!


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment