Monday, March 14, 2011

Colorado

I hope all of you had a great weekend! After a 24 hour car ride, we finally made it to Breckenridge, Colorado.  What a trip it was. We would have gotten here a few hours earlier, but our GPS system took us the wrong way. Once we arrived in Colorado, it began to snow and rain on us very hard for about 2 hours, so it made the last part of the trip even tougher. I have never had to drive in that kind of weather, so it was pretty difficult to get used to. We got to our house about 6 in the morning and went straight to bed. Today has been filled with eating, chillin, and just having a good time. I have not felt good all day, so hopefully I will get to to feeling better, so I can hit the slopes tomorrow. I believe I have altitude sickness, and I am here to tell you it is no fun! I will keep you posted on my trip this week and how things are going! Have a great Monday!

1 John 2:12-14

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment