Monday, March 28, 2011

Godly Men and Women

I hope all of you had a great weekend! I enjoyed all of the activities we had going on this weekend with track, football, and baseball. I was able to go to the track meet and watch our track team do work for the first time in a few years! It was so much fun watching people use the talents that God has give them. Last night in our FCA bible study, we talked about various topics that were on our hearts. One of the topics that was brought up were the characteristics of a Godly man and a Godly woman. I feel like many men have the misconception of what being a man really is. Media and society have brought corruption into our minds and satan has used this to affect the lives of men and women everywhere. I want more men to step up to the plate and be Godly men. What does that look like? I am searching it out now, and I have come across a few verses that will help. I challenge you to search the Word and find out what a Godly man or woman looks like so you will know! Have a magnificent Monday!

1 Kings 2:2-4
Psalm 112
Ephesians 5:25-30
Titus 2:2-5


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment