Friday, March 11, 2011

Grindin' For My State

I hope all of you have had a great week! I am so glad it is finally Friday and Spring Break 2011 has officially arrived! I will be heading out to Breckenridge, Colorado for a week with some friends to hit the slopes, and I can't wait. I am looking forward to trying to snowboard and just relaxing for a little while. Friday is family and friend fellowship day, but I just had to change today's blog to "grindin for my state." While I was at work yesterday, I read an article written by a teacher at Mississippi State. After reading the article I was so pumped up all I could do was thinking about ways I can grind for my state.  I want you to read this article with your family and friends, and think about what you can do to join me in grindin for our state!!!! Just copy and paste the link below and check it out. I hope it gives you the same feeling it gave me! Let's grind! Have a great weekend and next week I will be blogging from Colorado so that should be fun!



Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment