Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 1

Well, I woke up feeling a little better today, so I was able to hit the slopes with our group. Seeing the snow and mountains has been absolutely beautiful and just a reminder of what a great God we serve! The weather was great all day, and it is actually snowing right now, so tomorrow should be another good day. I know when I wake up tomorrow morning I will be very very sore because of all of my falls today. I had so much fun, but I fell so many times. Not only did I fall a lot, but I hit the ground pretty hard when I did fall. The group I am with has been so much fun and we have had a blast. I am exhausted from everything we did today, so I am about to call it a night. I will let you know how day 2 goes tomorrow and keep you posted on anything that happens!

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment