Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Non-Profit

I have been thinking about potentially starting a non-profit organization that reaches out to people of all ages. I am still praying about it all and I am not sure yet if I will do it, but I am pretty close to pursuing it. I feel like there are so many people who live life aimlessly, and I want to try and help them gain a vision and pursue it with all they have. If you know of anyone that would be interested in helping me or if you would be interested in helping me, please send me an email and we can talk about it. As I continue to pray about the direction in which I should go, I would appreciate your prayers and your input as well. Let me know if you know anything or if you would like to potentially join in. You may read this today and be struggling with direction or decisions, and I want you to know that God has a plan for you and it will be fulfilled! Today's verse will hopefully set your heart at ease if you will pursue Him with all you have! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Matthew 6:33

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment