Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Take the TIme, Tuesday

I hope all of you had a great Monday! Today is take the time Tuesday, and I want you to take the time today to pray for the people of Japan! Take a few minutes and pray for their protection and provision over the next few months as things will be very difficult for so many! Whenever I saw the news last week about Japan, all I could do was just be thankful for the things I have. It takes tragedy sometimes for us to really become appreciative of the things we have. Tragic events often make us change our perspective and put things in the order they should be in everyday. I want you to take the time to pray for all of the people that were directly and indirectly affected by the earthquake and tsunami! Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 Thessalonians 5:17

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment