Monday, March 21, 2011

Formula for Failure

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure - which is: try to please everybody.
- Herbert Bayard Swope

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. I am now back in Mississippi after a great spring break in Breckenridge, Colorado. I would not mind being able to spend another week out there with all of the people I was with. I thought this quote was a good one, so I included it into today's blog. Many times we all want to make the people around us happy and that is not always best. Trying to please people is not always the best thing to do even though it may be hard. I have struggled with being a people pleaser, but at the end of each day, it is not about pleasing people but pleasing God and being pleased with yourself. Don't allow pleasing others to become a priority for you, but live life pleasing the Lord. I hope you have a magnificent Monday!

Colossians 1:10

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment