Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 2

Well it was another great day on the slopes! It got pretty warm out there today and it is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow! My body is already so sore from the first two days and all of the rough falls I had. Today we went down some black diamonds which were extremely tough but awesome once you got to the  bottom. We were on the slopes from 8 until 4 today and now I am extremely tired. Being on the slopes for that long is very tiring but well worth it all. The house we are staying in has a hot tub, so that has been very nice to come home to each day. I look forward to tomorrow because it will be jersey day and everybody is wearing the jersey that they chose to bring with them. I hope you are having a great week!

John 15:13

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment