Friday, March 25, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you had a great week. It was hard for me to get back in the swing of things after being gone on vacation last week, but I found a way to make it through. The Lord is really showing me His faithfulness lately, and I encourage you to take refuge in that. I know things can get tough for you, but just remember that God will remain faithful at all times! As you approach the weekend, take time to relax and enjoy it. While you are doing that, just thank God for the family and friends that you have in your life! It is a blessing to have those people in your life! I am looking forward to Saturday because we are having a track meet here at Mississippi State! Go Dawgs! Have a great weekend!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment