Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why Not?

Many times in our lives I think we find ourselves asking the question why? Let me throw this out there.. why not?  A few years ago, I went to watch my little brother at a football camp in Tennessee. One day while I was there, I began talking to this man and we ended up talking for most of the day. He told me of a story about his mother and it has forever impacted me. His mother was diagnosed with a disease that I can't recall, but what he told me after all of this has never left me. He said he sat at her bed side and asked her "mother, why you?" I think we could all see ourselves asking the same question. What is awesome is his mother's response. She said "why not me?" Wow, right? What makes any of us exempt or free from bad things happening in our lives? We all deserve hell, but God has given us life because He loves us. After he told me this, I began thinking to myself why not in my life. Why not be the best? Why not have big dreams? Why not change the world? Why not leave a legacy? I challenge you to ask yourself this today. Why not you?

Romans 5:8

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment