Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 4

Well I ended up staying at the house in Breckenridge today and just being lazy but it was much needed. I watched the NCAA basketball tournament most of the day and did some washing since we are leaving tomorrow. I can't believe spring break is almost over, and we have to leave Colorado and head back home. I wish we could stay another week at least! It has been so much fun just being able to get away for a little while and have a good time with friends! I can honestly say I am not looking forward to the long ride back home! We actually cross through 6 states during our twenty plus house drive. I hope all of you wore your green today and didn't get pinched for St. Patrick's Day! I hope all of you have a great weekend, and I will be back in Mississippi soon!

Psalm 23:1-3

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment