Thursday, March 10, 2011

Everybody Does It

Do you ever find yourself doing things alone and wonder if other people do it too? Well, I am here to tell you that everybody does.  Many times, I do something and I want to ask other people if they do it, but I am worried they will think I'm weird or crazy, so I don't say anything at all.  Well, usually that is. Every now and then, I will ask people anyways because I want to know and the only way to find out is to ask them myself.  Do you ever do this? You are sound asleep and the phone rings. It is either your cell phone or the house phone. Once you wake up, you clear your throat and answer the phone like you have been awake for a little while. And then, whenever someone asks you are you asleep you tell them oh no, I have been up a little while now. Sometimes you will even say something before you answer the phone so you can warm your voice up before they hear you! Everybody does it so don't feel alone! What are some other things you do that you wonder if other people do them as well?

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment