Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 3

Well today was my last day to snow board for the week. I think I have said ski in all of the blogs this week, but I actually snow board. It was warmer today on the slopes than it was yesterday. I felt like I have gotten pretty good after a few days of practice. I am going to try and make it back out here again soon. I would love to try and come out here once a year in the future so we will see how that goes. We have eaten at the house each night, but tonight we are going out to eat at a famous pizza place here in Breckenridge. Things are still going well out this way, and I am enjoying the break from school and work. Tomorrow I think I am going to Denver for the day, so I will let you know how that goes!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't forget to wear your green!

Colossians 3:12

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment