Monday, March 7, 2011

Forgives and Forgets

I hope all of you had a great weekend! Mine was great although it flew by like usual! But hey.. a week from today, I will be hitting the slopes in Colorado for spring break so it's all good! Yesterday in church I heard a woman share her testimony and it was so powerful. I was able to see how God can work in one person's life, but I was also able to see how God can work in my life as well. Many times in life, we make mistakes and although days, months, even years pass on, we allow those past mistakes to define who we are. Satan is an accuser and he will do everything he can to hold you back from living the life that you have been called to live. By bringing up your past mistakes and your past sins, it only  hinders you from doing the will of God. One thing I have seen is that each person has things in their life that can distract them or hold them back. I don't know what it is in your life that may have been haunting you and bothering you for a time period, but I want you to let it go. Understand something that is so awesome it is hard to comprehend.. God forgives and He forgets! Unlike us, He loves us so much that He will forgive us once we repent and then forget our sins as well! There may be something in your life that has held you back; I pray that you will let it go.

Jeremiah 31:34

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment