Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Take The Time, Tuesday

I want you to take the time to today to think of a great memory that you have with someone and share it with them. Maybe it is a friend, relative, or someone else, but I want you to think of a memory that sticks out in your mind, and I want you to share it with them. I enjoy thinking about all of the memories I have created with my family and my friends because it puts a big smile on my face! Maybe your memory is very recent, or maybe your memory is from your childhood. Whenever it was, allow that good memory to stick with you today. Dwell on that good time and tell the other person or people you spent it with how great it was!

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.  
-From the television show The Wonder Years

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment