Monday, February 21, 2011

Determination

I hope all of you had a great weekend! Monday has arrived and we have to get back in the groove of another week! I spoke at a church a few weeks ago and read a sign that said determination is deciding it's worth it to finish what you've started.  I was eating at a table when I saw the sign, and so I wrote the quote down on a napkin and brought it home.  I thought it was pretty neat and very applicable as well. One of my roommates, Nicholas Schoenbachler, is leaving for the Appalachian Trail this Friday morning. Last night, we had a big get together for him with friends and family and of course some good food! Anytime food is present, it always makes me happy! :-) I know this word, determination, will be something Nicholas can use when he is on the trail. He will be starting in Georgia and finishing in Maine. I am very excited for him, and I know he is excited for the journey. As he prepares to hit the trail, I want you to join with me to pray for him. I know it is hard for him to leave his friends, family, and his girlfriend behind, but it is something he has wanted to do for a while! Join me in praying for him as he embarks on what will be the adventure of a lifetime! Are you determined? If so, what for? If not, why aren't you?

Hebrews 12:11

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment