Thursday, February 24, 2011

You've Changed

So as you all know, I have dedicated this week's blogs to Nicholas. I wanted to be a little funny today and share a story with you. When Nicholas moved in with me, he was a very quiet and shy type of guy. Well, things change. People change. Nicholas Schoenbachler changed. He transformed from this quiet, shy, and laid back kind of guy to a more loud, crazy, outgoing type of guy. Well, some of those may be a little much but you get the picture.. he changed! I believe these changes were due to someone else and the influence they had on him. That person, however, was not me but our other roommate, Paul. Next time you see Nicholas just ask him to tell you how he has changed. We have a saying that we all say in our house. "Man, you've changed." Or, tell him to tell you about the game "Back that Up." Or, "Oh yeah man... we'll see you later man." I have a lot of good memories and today's blog was just a glimpse of the way Nicholas has changed, for the good of course! Now that he doesn't have us to influence him on his journey, I wonder what type of people he will meet and what new sayings he will bring back with him. I must say, I look forward to it!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment