Thursday, February 3, 2011

Spend It

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
-William James

We all spend money on the things that we enjoy. Sometimes we spend more than we want, and we leave regretting what we purchased. Just so you know, that is what you call buyer's remorse. I learned that last semester, so I thought I would share it with you since I have experienced that before. Anyways, think about your life. How are you spending it? Will your life mean something whenever you are gone? We all choose to spend our lives certain ways and that is totally up to us. I encourage you to start viewing your life as an opportunity to spend it for something that will outlast it. We all get one physical life, how will you spend it?



Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment