Thursday, February 17, 2011

Roads to Success

Yesterday I had the opportunity to speak at New Hope Middle School, and we all had a great time! I had a couple of the students teach me how to dougie, but I believe I need some more practice. I guess I will keep working on it myself, and hopefully I will get better. That's what I tell myself at least. The three roads to success were respect, responsibility, and self-control. While riding in a car, we see signs, lines, and lights that help us get to our destination and also keep us safe. Similar to the signs, lines, and lights, respect, responsibility, and self-control are roads that will help set us up for success in life. I challenged the students to believe in themselves because if they don't believe in themselves, they do not have a chance! I made them repeat after me: I can and I will be Successful! I enjoyed my time talking, but getting to dougie sure was a lot of fun as well! Have a great day and remember... You can and will be successful if you believe it!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment