Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Take The Time, Tuesday

Well, we are back at it again! It is Tuesday, so we all know what that means. I want you to Take the Time to give your testimony to someone today. That may seem a little forward, but I guarantee you that you have not given your testimony in a long time and for some people, I bet you have never given your testimony to anyone. I would love for you to give it a try today. Take the time to tell someone what God has done in your life and is doing right now.  You never know what type of conversation that could start. I will pray that each of you will have the courage to do that today because I know it may be tough, but I am challenging you! Can you live up to the challenge? I think writing your testimony down on paper may be something else that would be good for you! I would love to hear your testimony so please email it to me!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment