Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dream

The journey toward your big dream changes you. In fact, the journey itself is what prepares you to succeed at what you were born to do. And until you decide to pursue your dream, you are never going to love your life the way you were meant to.
-Bruce Wilkinson

Let me first start off by saying I have never in my life enjoyed reading... ever! Until about a month ago that is. I used to hate reading and I have always felt that way but last month I picked up a book titled Walk On. After I read it, I felt like I had accomplished something. As a result, I chose to read another one. Then, another one. I finished my fourth book last night and that is where today's quote comes from. The title of the book is The Dream Giver. I challenge you to find your dream. Once you have found it; pursue it. While your pursue it; you will be changed!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment