Friday, February 25, 2011

See You Later, Nicholas

I hope all of you have had a great week and have enjoyed reading about Nicholas. This is the last day the blog will be dedicated to him. He left our house this morning, and is no longer a roommate of mine. I must say, it hurts to even type that. I knew it would be hard to see him go, but I didn't think it would be this tough. Now that he is gone, it is almost like you lose a part of you since you have been together for a while. No more waking up and fixing coffee together. No more washing dishes together. (And yes, these things may seem a bit strange, but Nicholas and I are a great team. haha!) No more making sure the floor is swept. No more teamwork in taking the trash out. I told him before he left that things would be different around here now. And I can't forget one of the most important things. No more watching Nicholas and my dog, ella, play together. I can honestly say, the guy has done a great job with my dog. I say all of those things because they are true and I will miss them, but I also say them because it shows the type guy he is and the type of relationship we have. Last night, we threw him a final going away party and just enjoyed each other's company. There was a video made for him that had a number of people share what Nicholas meant to them and it was put together into a movie that we watched. Touching? Yes! Sad? Without a doubt! As Nicholas begins what will be a long, hard, and eye opening journey, I ask that you will pray for him continually. I want you to think about your life and the journey you are on or have been on. Reflect on that today and thank God for the things He has done for you! I am excited to see what God will show him along the way, and the man of God he will continue to become! I love you Nicholas, and I am more than excited for you and your amazing journey ahead! In closing.... "Aight man.... I'll see you later"

Love, 
T Lee


Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment