Monday, February 28, 2011

What a Night

I hope all of you had a great weekend! Mine was rather interesting to say the least. I have been having car trouble for the past three weeks, so I took it to the Toyota dealership to get it fixed last week and picked it up Friday. About three weeks ago, I came home and turned off the car and came inside. About an hour later, I walked outside to start my car and it would not crank. Since then, I have been multiple places and the car will just not start on me, so I have had to call someone to pick me up. After taking it to the dealership, I figured it wouldn't happen again.. wrong. Saturday night was my sister's birthday, so I wanted to do something special for her. I called her mom (my mom too) Monday night and asked her if I could take her daughter out Saturday night. After she said yes, I called my sister and asked her to go out for her birthday. The intentions of the evening were to show her how she should be treated by a man! I had it all planned out. I stopped to pick up the rose I was going to give her when I knocked on the door, and when I came back outside, my car wouldn't start. It wouldn't start for an hour and a half, so needless to say we didn't go eat until 7:15. I gave her the rose when I got there, we went out to eat, she opened her presents, and we went and got yogurt! I must say, things didn't go as planned, but I had the best time with my sister, and I love her dearly! Well, that was my weekend. Did you have anything funny happen you would like to share?

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment