Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Take the Time, Tuesday

Well, I decided to dedicate this whole week to my man, Nicholas Schoenbachler.  If you read yesterday's blog, you know he is leaving for the Appalachian Trail this Friday, and he will be gone for about 4 months.  I don't think we pray enough as it is, and I don't think we could pray too much for him as he continues to prepare to leave. Imagine leaving your friends, family, and everything you know for 4 months to go alone in the mountains with a backpack and the world before you. I don't know about you, but that actually terrifies me.  I want you to take the time to pray for Nicholas today.  Pray for safety. Pray for provision. Pray for health. Pray for determination. Pray for strength. Pray for endurance. Pray for opportunities for him to spread the gospel on his journey. And as you take the time to pray for Nicholas today and the rest of this week, I would appreciate it if you would pray for him at least once a week until he arrives home. Write it down on a sheet of paper and put it somewhere that you will see often and just lift him up. Have a terrific Tuesday!

James 5:16      

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment