Friday, February 4, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you have had a great week. I would also like to say thanks to all of you for your support and kind words. I know God has used the blog in a lot of ways, and I appreciate you letting me know how it has touched you.  I pray that you will continue to be blessed and uplifted everyday, and if I can ever pray for you or do anything that could help you, please send me an email and let me know. Today is a pretty simple day. Think of a family that you admire and talk about the things you find admirable. Maybe you think your family is the best thing since sliced bread :-)! If so, talk about the things that make your family so special. Stay warm and have a great weekend!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment