Friday, February 18, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you have had a great week! I want you to think about your family for the weekend. This week I have had a lot of instances come up where conversations have been about families. I want you to think about what makes a strong family. The family is being under attack in America, and I am sick and tired of seeing this. Satan is destroying the family because he knows the power that it has. God instituted family before he did the church, and satan knows if he can attack the family and destroy it; then, he will be able to destroy everything else. I want you to answer this question for me. What is missing in my family right now? Have a great weekend!

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment